Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crazy Stuff

Here is a little list of some crazy stuff that I have come across in the last week:
  • A commercial for pajama pants that look like jeans!  I am serious, the commercial said you can wear your pajamas to drop off your kids at school and "look" like your not wearing PJ's!
  • The Show TLC's Hoarding Buried Alive!  I have never seen anything like this show.  I am left wondering where do these people get all this crap from? and why is it so hard to get rid of? Yikes!
  • That when I take a timed typing test I type 100 times slower than I normally would type ( I think its because I am nervous? Not sure)
  • And finally that I really like flash mob dances, I don't think I could ever do one but I think they are so entertaining!
Happy Weekend
- Shannon

No comments: