Monday, September 19, 2011

Bachelorette Out Takes!

Last weekend we all went to San Diego for Shannon's bachelorette part!
I think its more fun to show the funny silly pictures rather than the posed ones so here we go...
Here we are at the store with a kart full of chips candy and alcohol.

Getting silly in the hotel. 

Only shot of the night.

Getting crazy for Rap.


The beer is really pouring all over me hahahha!

Here we are after the party eating the chips and candy we stocked up on =)

I have no idea what is happening in this picture, and I don't even remember it being taken lol.

We made it through the night and finally found some where to eat breakfast aka everyone is happy =)
For the Longer story go to Talks a Lot

4 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like a great party!

The Zoomy's... said...

Hehe, I love photos like that!! What I'd like to know is what's that drink Amanda has? just curious...

Take care
Mel

t said...

Looks like a good time!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

grace said...

happy I found this blog! So cute and looks like fun!

-grace

http://herumbrella.com

P.S. Find me on bloglovin'