Saturday, July 16, 2011

Future Clothes

As I go through all my clothes and try to decide what I really want to keep and what is old and slightly worn I am trying to keep my eye on the prize.  The prize is getting new clothes when I get back to CA!

Here are just a few looks that I will be trying to find when I get home and start making some money.
I will be looking for a really cute pants outfit (if I get an office job)


Again this look is if I have an office job

I am getting a leather jacket just like this one when I get home.
I have wanted one of these for the last 2 years and don't have one cause its the wrong season every time I have been home in CA.

I want a cute new summer dress.

I will get a work/ weekend dress


Knowing how old my clothes are and how much I paid for them it has actually been easier than I expected to just get rid of stuff.

- Shannon

No comments: