Saturday, June 11, 2011

Things

I have seen the trend all over the blogs, everyone is painting rugs and they all look so cute! I had planned on buying a blank ikea rug and creating my own design, but then I found this at Ross for $5!
It took like an hour slowly painting in the lines. I think I'm going to paint inside the border still. But it is much cuter and brings in a little color to the room.
While at Ross I found this Steve Madden purse, I looove the colors and shape. Am I the only one who when asked where I got something wanna bust out and sing "Do you love it!? I love it! I got it at Ross!" hahah
Here I am with my little baby model Dean. He loves to pose for pics these days. I'm wearing some of my new favorite skinny ankle pants, clearance rack at h&m $10!Last trip to the thrift store I bought this frame from ikea, it was brand new and only $6, compared to the store price of $30. I think I'm going to spray paint it.

Have a great weekend everyone! Hope this ugly June gloom weather goes away, it was raining last night! I'm going to two parties today, gotta wear my stretchy pants for all the food I'm about to eat.
Lacey



HookingupwithHoH

8 comments:

Shannon Olson said...

I love the rug! so cute, and what a deal on the frame. Dean is such a great model =)

Shellsea said...

I just found your blog today. love the rug

I follow you now. Can't wait to read more.

Come check out my blog. Doing a giveway today :)

Love, Shellsea Blog - Giveaway today

Mrs. C said...

Love the Steve Madden purse! Super cute! So glad I found and now follow your blog! Love it!

www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Awesome finds! Love how the rug turned out!! Cute blog! I'm your newest follower ;)

Thanks for sharing!
Kristine
http://jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-i-wore-wednesday-k-2.html

Rolled Up Pretty and Cut Off Thoughts said...

Darling shirt, you are gorgeous! So funny, I have three of these black frames hanging above my bed! Funny I have debated spray painting mine as well :) Found ya from No Model Lady. Happy Wednesday!

The Jimenez Family said...

i have that black frame and have been dying to paint it white and either add a mirror in the center or fabric over cork board to make it a little bulletin board...neither have happened yet so im excited to see what you do with yours!;)

Aubrey@My Forever House said...

The paint was a perfect touch to the rug! Really makes it pop!

Colleen @ Mommy Panda said...

Aaaah I love Ross! I used to go there all the time when I lived in FL. They don't have them in NY, just Marshalls. Not the same. :(

Also, I was *so* going to get that frame, but my mom talked me out of it. Can't wait to see what you do with it!