Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sharing is Caring!

Here are a few blogs that I have stumbled across and started reading.
Now I follow them and read almost every post...Crazy?
YES!
But really they are worth checking out!
Its hard to explain why I like reading this girls blog, but I will try!
I guess she is just a very good writer!
You will have to see for yourself.

This blog is so funny!
The reason this guy blogs is to show everyone who thinks they are cool now that your dad has been there and done that.  Pretty much if you think you are original your not, it has been done before!


It is only recent when I found this blog, but I already love it.
It is a CA girl living in England! Very interesting.

This blog is all about the projects she sews.
It is pretty amazing what this girl can do with a sewing machine.
She can take an old ugly dress from the thrift store and make it look amazing!


Sharing is Caring!
-Shannon

No comments: