Thursday, June 16, 2011

Looky Loo

While looking around on twitter and all the other blogs I stalk I found some groovy sh*t!
Check it out!
I love all the looks on this site, super cute outfits!


Pictures of Japan after the Tsunami clean up
Amazing how quickly they have cleaned up!





Cock Shock
(is what I call it)
LOL
My mom and I just got off skype ending our conversation with a chat about how stupid
Weiner is hahahhaha!!!
The comments on this site are really funny.
What an idiot.


I will end with the fact that I am new to twitter.
I don't know why but I feel like I am confused when I am using it hahahha.
If anyone wants to be my twitter friend? Is that what it is called?

Happy Friday
-Shannon

2 comments:

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

You are hil.a.ri.ous! Thanks for the laughs ;)

Lauren said...

Hopped on over from Blogfrog just to be your newest follower! Hope you will follow me too! http;//ureadmorebooks.blogspot.com