Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Decorating Ideas

I am so excited about moving back to CA from New Zealand that I thought I would get way ahead of myself and look at ideas of how I might want to decorate my future house ahhahahahha!
Here are a few designs that I like that I saw on the Ikea website

Possible living room designs
(might be too white considering Grant makes lots of spills)

( greys, whites, and light browns, Love it)

(A little darker than the above ideas)
I guess my ideal room would be a combination of the 3.


Possible Bedroom ideas: 
(I have a feeling Grant would not go for the chandelier, but that might just be too bad) 
(this look is very simple and again I think I would like a combo of both pictures)

All pictures found on Ikea

So that is me thinking ahead... Way ahead!
Happy Hump Day
Shannon

2 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

Haha, definately nothing wrong with thinking ahead!!

IKEA... I'm very jealous!!!

Take care
Mel

Holly said...

Great blog, come visit me if you'd like!