Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cool Finds

So I have been looking at a lot of blogs lately.
Today I thought I would share a few things that I came across and really like.

I love these white dresses. I just wish it was still summer here in NZ.


I can't wait till we have our own place because I am defiantly going to have a cool light fixture like the ones below.





And last but not least everyone must check out this blog
Dads are the Original Hipsters
I can't remember how I found it, but I think it is so funny!

Happy Wednesday
Shannon

3 comments:

beeswax said...

Gee, White Dresses??
Do you have Wedding on the mind? Love the bulby lamp.

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Zoomy's... said...

I was thinking the same about the white dresses... and I love the bulby lamp too!!

See you this afternoon!!
Mel