Sunday, April 3, 2011

Side Table Before and After

Back in November I found this really cute set of side tables at the thrift store.
Because they were a little banged up and cause I am sick of everything in my house being brown I decided to paint them bright blue.

First I sanded the tables.
For my first few coats of paint I used white, making sure to let the paint dry between coats.
That is the hardest thing in the world for me to do, let paint dry!
Finally I spray painted the tables bright blue.

I love these little tables!
I keep them separated one near my couch for coffee cups and the larger one now holds a lamp.
They brighten the place up.

4 comments:

Ana from Sweet Serendipity Design said...

How adorable. Love the vibrant blue!!

The Zoomy's... said...

Nice to see at least one girls blogging, Haha are the other girls just gone??

Love the tables Shannon!!

Guess we'll see you in 6 weeks...

Take care,
Mel

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that bright blue is awesome!!! and perfect for those tables!

Emily said...

How beautiful! I love it. :)
x