Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shoes

Over on a blog that I really love called The Sisters 4 ...say more is more
They are having a shoe week, so I thought I would join in!

No I don't have the coolest shoes, but every shoe has a story!
The above shoes were bought when I finally got a job where I can't wear flip flops.

The above shoes were bought after a Vegas trip I went on, where I almost died from uncomfortable shoes.
I literally could not walk in the shoes! I have to walk back to the hotel bare foot.

These boots are awesome, comfortable and water proof, which is a necessity in NZ.

My mom bought me the shoes above and below.
We have the same size feet so she was able to try them on and send them to me in NZ. 
I am so inspired by all the awesome shoes that I don't own that I have been doing paintings of shoes that would be perfect for a lovely closet wink wink.



Happy Easter Weekend

-Shannon

3 comments:

Ana from Sweet Serendipity Design said...

Super cute shoes. Love those first sandals. Isn't it funny how we remember stories from a certain pair of shoes? :)

sisters4saymoreismore said...

you painted those! out of this world!!!! they are so beautiful! its funny how a shoe will bring back a memory... or a doofus story... in my case!

~selina

thanks for linking!

Ashley said...

cute cute shoes!! just a fellow refashionista here connecting with my peeps!
http://www.justinandashleyrefresh.com/