Saturday, April 9, 2011

Necklace Tutorial

The other day when I put on one of my favorite necklaces pictured below I started thinking I could easily make this.
So I went to the local craft store and bought some leather string and some red beads.
I measured the string to be the same length as the necklace I really like keeping in mind that when you tie the knots the string will get a little shorter.
I then simply added the beads tying a simple knot between each bead.

The necklace took about 3 minutes to make and looks really cute! 
I will definitely be making more of these in different colors as soon as I find a craft store with a better bead selection.

Happy Weekend

-Shannon



7 comments:

Jen said...

Simple and cute! I'd love for you ladies to stop by my blog sometime, www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

Erin said...

That is supercute! The truth is, I look at so many necklaces and think of how easy they could be to replicate lol I wish I had more time! :)

Natalia Lynn said...

Really cute! And easy, gotta love it! Thanks so much for linking up!

Raynata said...

This is cute! I made some necklaces similar to this style. I think I already own some beads and leather cord to make some more right now!

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma said...

How fun that ya'll are running this show together...brilliant!

Great tutorial too. Red is always in style.

I'd be oh so happy if you could share this with my readers tonight @Creative Juice Thursday. Get your crafting shoes on... Hope to see you there...

Ana from Sweet Serendipity Design said...

Oh my goodness I'm in love with the red one. What a simple way to make it. Hope you girls have a great weekend :)

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma said...

Thanks for stopping by and linking up! Hope to see ya'll back this week!