Monday, March 21, 2011

3-6


Sorry it's been so long! I had to work six days this week, plus school, so I've just been busy and tired! Anyways, I totally forgot I was doing that 30 day thing hahaha I'm so bad at this. So I figure I'll continue with that since I haven't had much of a life lately =)

So here are days 3-6

3. A picture of the cast from your favorite show

I love watching Chelsea Handler and the Kardashians. I watch E! every Sunday. Sadly, its pretty much the only channel I watch, I love reality tv, and celebrity gossip.

4. A picture of your favorite night


I dont have a number one favorite night, but this one sure would be up there! This was when all of us cousins got together and had a drunk karaoke party. It was a pretty funny night!


5. A picture of your favorite memory

Zip lining!! I was deathly scared to do it. I was dreading when the day was coming up on our vacation to Alaska. Im scared of heights, but I did it and I loved it! It was SO MUCH FUN.

6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
HAHA JUST KIDDING. I couldn't think of anyone I'd really love to trade places with, so I thought I'd put up this crazy guy as a joke.

No comments: