Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentines Day Cards


VALENTINES DAY CARDS

I was inspired to make some Valentines Day cards when I received a special home made one from my momThese cards are very simple to make! 
All you need is a few supplies
  • Water colors (a cheap set will do fine)
  • 2 paint brushes one tiny one medium size
  • Black permanent pens
  • Some water color paper

Then simply cut and fold the paper into cards and draw some Valentines inspired designs on the paper and color them in with the paint.

This is a perfect project to do in some spare time or even with kids, because it is very quick and easy!

I was able to make five cards in about an hour!

Below is the home made card that my mom made for me, I love it so much I have it propped up on my mantel.
Happy Valentines Day Crafting!
Shannon

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Soooo cute! I need to whip out the paints you guys gave me now!

Erin @ Bishella said...

These cards are so cute, thanks for inspiring me!! I am so following you lovely ladies ;)