Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentines and 30 day challenge.


For Valentines day, Nick and I both had to work so we decided we would celebrate on Friday instead. After school and before going to work on V-Day, we met at Supermex for a quick lunch. We went straight to my house after so he could get ready to leave, and of course, sitting on my coffee table when I walked in was a big bouquet of roses and a table full of candy - ! Of course I was thinking "how sweet!" but then I thought - What happened to celebrating on Friday!? I had NOTHING to give him. So then he's getting ready to go to work and tells me he also bought us tickets to see Rod Stewart and Stevie Nicks in concert! Ok, I'm feeling horrible now. So finally I decided that on friday I would take him to get a massage. It was both of our first times going to get one. Boyyyy was it nice! Since they were all booked, we had to take turns and go back to back. I went first. The first thing I do is get in the room and the lady tells me to get comfortable and to lay face down under the blankets and that she will be back. So I get undressed and lay on the bed, trying to get comfortable. I put my face in the hole, and suddenly the whole thing falls towards the floor. Like a recliner chair when the foot rest isn't in the up position! I started freaking out thinking "oh god it hasn't even started yet and I already broke the bed!" Eventually, when the lady came in she fixed it. It was such a nice massage, but I just couldn't get totally comfortable and relaxed cause it was just kind of awkward for the first time. I think next time I will enjoy it a lot more. Nick said he fell asleep and she had to wake him up when it was over.

I've been really busy lately with work and school and trying to have a social life in between the two of those. I have been getting more hours that I would like at work, so I've just been pooped out. When I do go out, I forget to take pictures of what I'm doing, therefore I have nothing to blog about! So I found this challenge online I will do. It's for 30 days- one picture a day. So when completely run out of things to talk about, I will at least have something to blog. Here is the list:


  • A picture of yourself with 10 facts
  • A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
  • A picture of the cast from your favorite show
  • A picture of your favorite night
  • A picture of your favorite memory
  • A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
  • A picture of your most treasured item
  • A picture that makes you laugh
  • A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
  • A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
  • A picture of something you hate
  • A picture of something you love
  • A picture of your favorite band or artist
  • A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
  • A picture of something you want to do before you die
  • A picture of someone who inspires you
  • A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
  • A picture of your biggest insecurity
  • A picture and a letter
  • A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
  • A picture of something you wish you could forget
  • A picture of something you wish you were better at
  • A picture of your favorite book
  • A picture of something you wish you could change
  • A picture of your favorite day
  • A picture of something that means a lot to you
  • A picture of yourself and a family member
  • A picture of something you're afraid of
  • A picture that can always make you smile
  • A picture of someone you miss

  • So I'll start tonight with Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts
    1. I can't whistle
    2. I would eat steak every single day with A1 sauce if I could
    3. I'm a giant: 5'10"
    4. My favorite drink is Mountain Dew
    5. I have never had my blood drawn before
    6. I can roll my belly
    7. I never go to bed before midnight
    8. I hate cats. I will never own one. Mark my words! :p
    9. I have OCD when it comes to setting my alarm clock before bed. I check it at least 7 times because I'm scared I will wake up late for work or school.
    10. I can't remember anything.

    1 comment:

    Shannon Olson said...

    How have you made to this age with out having blood drawn! That is crazy! I love this 30 days idea it will be very interesting=)