Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Remix Days 7-24

I am participating in the 30 For 30 Remix that I found on the cute blog Kendi Everyday.

The main point of remixing your own clothes is to try to be creative and use what you already have.
I have found remixing to be a lot of fun and at times very frustrating.  The first 15 days were easy but the last few days have been a little bit of a struggle.  It has really made me think about what items I have already worn and what with.  So far I am pretty sure I have been able to wear something different everyday.  Of course I don't do the remixing on the weekends so its more like 20 remixed days.

Day 11

Day 14 
Day 15 


Day 21 
Day 22 
Day 23 
Day 24
I am shocked I have been able to come up with a lot of cute outfits.
The funny thing is my out take pictures, I will have to post some in a few days =)
-SHANNON

4 comments:

SAHM and Marine Wife said...

Lovin all the looks! Your newest follower from WIWW!

beeswax said...

Nice remixing. Cute outfits.

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

Doing great with the 30X30, it's great how the last few days really challenge you and get the creativity flowing.
link up?! -
jewelscapes.blogspot.com

Jordan Streetman said...

I hope I get the guts to have a 30 for 30 one day. You are doing awesome!