Friday, February 4, 2011

The Remix

30 FOR 30 REMIX
GO TO http://www.shannonolson.blogspot.com/ TO SEE MY REMIX EVERYDAY 

ABOVE ARE THE 30 ITEMS THAT I AM REMIXING
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO MAKE IT LARGE

HERE ARE MY FIRST 4 DAYS OF REMIXING.

I didn't realize how easy it would be to come up with outfits with only 30 items to choose from but I guess it is only the first week so it might get a lot harder.

I generally pick out my outfit the night before I go to work so I can see what is going to look good and what will never look good.  I then go to work and take my picture of myself when I get home from work.  I take the picture by balancing my camera on the ground and then using the timer button.  This is good and bad!  Most of the time I can get at least 2 good pictures, but the truth is for every one good pic there are about 10 bad ones, and most of them are pretty funny!

Just so you could all have your laugh of the day I have included my weeks bad pictures and no this is not all of them hahahaha
Crouching tiger hidden dragon! (not sure where I was going with this one)

mmmmm smell these lovely leaves? or I am a little tea pot?

What is happening? I cut off my head. It is raining but it looks like I am confused.
I just hope none of the neighbors ever see me taking photos of myself and striking all these poses.

This is the funniest one I have taken so far!  You can't even see what I am wearing and my legs look all scrunched and crazy.  The really funny thing is the pose was really uncomfortable ahhahaha sooo unnatural.

Here is where I first explain what the 30 for 30 is all about:

And in case you are still confused the link below is where the idea started from =)

4 comments:

Erin @ Bishella said...

Haha, I love your out-takes. This first week has been really easy! And I'm not nervous about next week but after that...who knows what's going to happen ;)

Mel said...

Oh Shannon,

You are SO funny!!!

I love that you can laugh at yourself and let us have a good old laugh too!!

Keep up the fantastic photos and blogging!! (All 4 of you are doing a great job, I'm loving this new blog!!)

Take care
Mel

Katie said...

Cute outfits! So far 30x30 hasnt been hard, but I figure its going to get tougher! (This is my first time doing it!)

Shannon Olson said...

Mel I can always laugh at myself! If I didn't laugh at myself then I would never be laughing hahahha! I am just glad everyone else can get a laugh!