Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend



Since Nick and I both had Saturday off work we decided it would be a good idea to go out Friday night since its rare that we both have a night and day off together.
We ended up going to a bar in downtown Fullerton with Brandon, Sal, and Steven. Steven actually knows all of the workers at the bar so he got us in for free and also got us free drinks all night. I was pretty tired by the time we actually got there because it was around midnight, so I wasn't really in the mood to drink, but when I found out all of the drinks would be free...well I'm sure you can guess how my night ended up haha. I got a couple long islands, and after those I decided I might as well drink a beer because alcohol always tastes better once you've had a few drinks in you, even though I hate beer.
This place attracted a lot of people that reminded of me the Jersey Shore cast. Girls in teeny tiny outfits that they bought a size too small, so all types of thighs and cleavage were hanging out all over the place while grinding on random guys that were there.
Although the place was not really the type of bar we would normally go to, it was still a lot of fun to people watch, and get in the crowd and "dance". There was a lot of goofing off by Nick on the dance floor..he was going crazy dropping down to the floor and flinging back up in the air, everyone around us was staring at him like he was a freak of nature. We totally didn't belong in this type of place haha.
And then there was Brandon, who I'm hoping does not ever look at this blog because he specifically told me not to post this picture, but I have to because it shows how funny and goofy they were acting. He was doing some sort of spin move on the dance floor haha. Sorry!
We ended up having a really long night because after the bar we ended up going to Dennys and didnt get home till after 3 am!
We slept all the next day and then went to the monster truck show later that night.




It ended up being a really fun weekend! =)

1 comment:

Shannon Olson said...

Looks like a fun weekend! That Denny's meal is making me hungry!