There are actually a lot more bottles in the bottom half of the cabinet..but thankfully they are covered.
And since this is my first post, I thought I'd also throw in a few of my favorite things.
2. One of my weights, which is symbolizing the gym because it is one of my new favorite things to do, and also because it cancels out the chocolate I eat before I got to the gym haha.
3. Money, because I love to shop and buy things.
4. Scratchers, because they get me so excited and trick me into thinking I will become a thousandaire if I play.
5. My laptop because I just love having a computer I can use while laying in bed.
6. Gossip magazines
7. My boots, which symbolize a day off work and my closet full of clothes. Since I have a uniform I have to wear to work, it makes me love my days off 100x more so I can actually get dressed up and wear all my cute clothes I buy. :)
8. My medical microbiology book. Its really one of my least favorite things, but I put it on here anyways in hopes that it will become one of my favorite things and maybe I will learn to love school. (we'll see about that one)
And lastly, heres a picture of me from today.Talking to my dad on the phone while trying to figure out what I will be blogging about today. Don't mind the dirty fro, I just got home from work.