Sunday, January 23, 2011

A little about me

Name: Lacey, Mama or the Demon
 Kids: We have 1 little stinker for now. 2.5 year old Dean. He's a handsome fella.


Location:  I may live in Orange County but I am no Real OC Housewife. I watch my own child, my job doesn't include rubbing on an 86 year old man and even though I'm a haggard 26 years I haven't even gotten botox injections!

One Word that Describes You: Hungry

What makes you smile? Almost anything Dean does or says, he is hilarious.
 
What is one of your dreams you hope to accomplish soon? Building my dream kitchen. Ripping down walls, granite counters, wood cabinets instead of metal!

One of Your favorite motherhood moments? This is the age where everything is fun and new. Watching Dean sled down a hill, figure out a puzzle, helping me cook, counting to 11, picking out his own clothes, meeting Snoopy, laughing at his own fart jokes...for real. All the excitement that he feels, I feel it  x10.

What is your guilty pleasure? Shopping. I could go for hours and I don't even have to buy stuff, I just love looking at everything.

What do you love most about you? I think I'm a pretty good wife and mom =) 

Favorite Hobby? Interior decorating, I'm sure I will post a lot on that. I only have a 3 bedroom house so I tend to decorate a room and then get bored and do it all over again. Painting walls, sewing pillows, thrift store shopping for decorations and spray painting the heck out of them. See, if we could start on that dream kitchen I would have something to do!

Who is your hero? I don't have one specific person I would say is my hero. There are a few people in my life that I look up to, try to learn from and hope to be like.

No comments: